DEPENDABLE SLAB LEAK REPAIR IN NAPERVILLE, IL
A slab leak is one of the worst possible scenarios when it comes to hidden water leaks on your property. When there is a leak in the pipes underneath the concrete slab of your house this is known as a slab leak. As you can imagine, this type of leak has the potential to cause a tremendous amount of water damage, not to mention possibly affecting the foundation of your home.
At LaCassa Plumbing, we offer professional slab leak repair in the Naperville area that will help minimize the damage and get your home back to normal as soon as possible. We will use all the latest tools and technology to pinpoint the source of your slab leak and make the necessary repairs so you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible.
If you need reliable slab leak repair in Naperville, IL, or the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today for expert service you can trust.
SIGNS OF A SLAB LEAK IN NAPERVILLE, IL
Slab leaks can take time to develop and you may not notice any signs of trouble for quite a long time. For this reason, it’s important to get in touch with us as soon as you notice any signs that you may have a slab leak because you may already have significant water damage that needs to be repaired. Here are some of the signs you should watch for:
- Mold growth in your basement
- Damp, swampy ground in your backyard
- Unusual cold spots on your basement floor
- The sound of running water behind your basement walls or under the basement floor
- Watermarks on your basement walls or floors
- Standing water near the foundation of your home
COMMON SLAB LEAK CAUSES
There are several different reasons why you may end up with a slab leak in your Naperville
home. You can’t really do anything about most of them, which is why it’s important to watch out for signs of trouble. However, having regular maintenance visits will help keep your overall plumbing system in good health and minimize the risks of having a slab leak. Some of the common causes of slab leaks include:
- A sudden change in ground pressure caused by a major weather event
- Pipes that have become corroded after using chemical drain cleaners for years
- Normal ground vibrations that created friction between pipes and rebar under the slab
- Older pipes that have weakened with time and become thinner
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
When you work with our team of plumbing experts you can expect to be treated just like a member of the family each and every time. Our slogan is ‘Overflowing with Exceptional Service’ and that includes both our plumbing services and our customer service. Here’s some of what you get when you work with us: