ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SLOW DRAINS?
EXPERT DRAIN CLEANING AND REPAIR
Drain-related problems can occur at any time and can be extremely stressful. If you encounter any drain leakage or clogs, then you need someone who is an expert to help fix it. The sooner you act, the better the outcome can be for you and your plumbing system.
With professional equipment offering unrivaled drain cleaning, our drain specialists here at LaCassa Plumbing in Darien and Burr Ridge can help fix all kinds of drains. Our plumbing experts will address the issue quickly and professionally. We have the latest drainage cleaning technologies. That means that we can handle both domestic and commercial drainage systems.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF A BLOCKED DRAIN?
Your plumbing system may give you several clues that there is a clog or blockage. By paying attention to them, you can help avoid a bigger issue later on.
Unexpected noise from the water. If your drains are blocked, the sound coming from the drain should give you a clear hint that there is something wrong with your drain. If you can hear sweeping noises coming from your drain, it might mean that you have air trapped in the pipe. The water flowing around the blockage will create a gurgling noise which usually means that there is a blockage.
Foul odor coming from the sewers. A slow drain may result in an unpleasant smell, and that can be a sign of a problem. There might be something that might be blocking the drain and is decaying, which can lead to a rotten smell.
Slow water drainage. One of the most apparent signs of a drain blockage is when water drains slowly from your shower, toilet, or sink. If a block is especially bad, water won’t be able to drain properly, leading to serious issues.
Even if you only notice one or two of these issues, it could still be a sign of a pending clog. It’s best to act quickly if you notice any of these issues.
HOW TO PREVENT DRAIN BLOCKAGES?
These are a few of the primary things that you can do to keep the drain blockage free if possible.
- In food products, hot water keeps oils flowing down the drain instead of building on the inside of pipes, which may slow down drains and lead to blockages. Using hot boiling water can help keep the drain in a good running condition.
- Baking soda is a fantastic cleaner, which can help absorb the foul smell coming from your drain. Putting baking soda in your drain once in a while helps eliminate it, but if the issue persists, you’ll need to contact us.
- Use a drain guard to reduce the amount of waste washed down on your sink. Drain guards are tiny, grate-like metal or plastic discs, which sit on top of your drain to block the waste going into the gutter.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE LACASSA PLUMBING?
Here at LaCassa Plumbing, we are proud to serve the Darien and Burr Ridge area. Our quality is unmatched, and we love our community.
- We provide fast and efficient cleaning and repair services.
- 24-7 services ensure that we are dedicated to our work and can be called for anytime.
- We are equipped with modern equipment, which helps us to provide services efficiently and in no time.
- We’re professional in every way.
- We provide optimal plans for regular cleaning services at an affordable price.
- We’re well-trained and licensed professionals who will help to clear all your doubts about your drainage system.
Our technicians have extensive training and experience in all types of drain repairs. We offer both drain cleaning and repair services here, and our expert drainage specialists will carry out a site inspection to determine the problem and develop a suitable action plan. We will always choose the right solution for your plumbing concerns. Please contact us at LaCassa Plumbing today, and we’ll take care of the rest.